Thursday, November 06, 2008

Stress is Exhausting. Simple ways to ease back into easier street

I don't know about you but I am feeling a HIGH level of stress and anxiety right now. Knowing that staying stuck in this place doesn't help me or anyone I love I am getting back into my diet, mental and spiritual basics.

If you are here reading this ... you may be a stress mess too! Here, give these resources a visit. Click on whichever is calling your name and please pass this posting onto a friend in need.

Favorite Relaxation CDs -- I am listening to one now with a splash of lavender essence oil in my diffuser. Heavenly.

As A Man Thinketh (And a woman.) Much of what goes on around and outside of ourselves is out of our control. This helps bring the focus back to exactly what we can control - our thinking. Excellent.

Happiness Study -- Be happy live 7.5 to 10 years longer -- Read this then call and cheer a friend up ... you will be cheered up too!

Action - the antidote to angst. Absolutely. Take a walk, get involved with a cause, help a neighbor ...

Re-Energizing Internet Resources to Overcome Fatigue Lots of great opportunities here.

Breath in, breath out, breath. Relaxation Tip - Re-Energizing Technique

No comments: