Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do the right thing.

I am tired today! Last night I did all the things I tell others not to do.

1. Hopped on the computer at 8:30 and starting working on a project. Got me all excited and wired.

2. At 9:30 I called mom and that conversation got my head flipping and flopping as only a phone call with family can. The work and this call pumped me up and into that "2ND Wind."

2. Went to bed at 11:00 fussing about having to get up at 4:30.

3. Guess what? My mind wouldn't turn off. Thinking about work, family and early rising; early rising, family and work ... End result, I slept poorly and I am tired today!

The great thing is that I can start my day over anything. For now I will just keep on keeping on, I will pick a couple projects that I can easily accomplish. Moral Boost = Energy Boost.

Then I will get back on track. Tonight, after 8:00 p.m., OFF go my electronic devises a (computers, telephone and TV.) I will be-in-bed at 9:00 p.m. with an inspirational read and maybe a little company?

Whatever happens rest assured that I will be back on track and re-Energized in the morn. How about you? What is your plan?

2 comments:

Kristin Nicole said...

You seem to have many remedies for certain things. Do you have anything for colds? I am so sick I know about feeling tired today, I feel the same way. Hope you feel more energized soon.

Viveca said...

Kiki! Hope you feel better soon! Read the entry above and try out my "Cold Cure Brew" and take-it-easy mentally. You'll up and feeling GREAT soon.
-Viveca