Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Music to Soothe the Beast (Fatigue) and Raise Your Energy HIGH!


All about the amazing, re-energizing benefits of music!

I came across some fabulous information on the energizing benefits of music. This week I've been applying just a couple of the tips and that has really increased my focus and enjoyment.

For example ...

"Classical music, such as Haydn and Mozart, often improves concentration and memory when played in the background."(So I have been listening to a lot of Chopin to get through my "get out of town" workload.)


"Big band, Top 40 and country music engage our emotions and comfort us." (right on, agree)


"Ambient or New Age music such as Stephen Halpern and Brian Eno has no dominant rhythm, so it elongates the sense of space and time, inducing a state of relaxed alertness." (Yes, this is my Reiki music and I use it when I need more time to get things done.)


For the rest of the article and more information on this topic, please visit:

The Brain on Music.


-----------------

Psst. If you toss and turn all night and are tired all day, you may need an extra boost to go with your music. You could benefit from the bottom-line guidance of the Fatigue Be Gone Jumpstart e-Guide. Get it NOW at www.FatigueBeGone.com (http://www.fatiguebegone.com/fbg_guide_information.htm) and instantly discover re-energizing techniques, tips and tricks to get you back in the fast lane of life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. I had always heard that classical music improves concentration - I have often used such pieces in the background of hypnosis sessions. Interesting about your reiki music , though. I may have to try it.