Monday, March 02, 2009

The Power of Prayer - Unity Village Prayer


This morning I called on the power of prayer. If you are need of prayer (and who isn’t) I recommend you call the Unity Village prayer ministry. The phone number is 816-969-2000. (If your need is urgent and you have no means to pay for the call, dial 800-669-7729.)


When you call you will be connected with a prayer minister who will pray for and with you. You will continue to receive prayers for the following 30 days and may also receive a prayer in the mail or by Email. (I chose mail because I want to hold onto something tangible.)


The Unity School of Christianity, the world headquarters of the Unity movement, was founded in 1889 by Charles and Myrtle Fillmore after Mrs. Fillmore's remarkable healing using prayer and affirmations.


I can’t tell you how good I feel now and what an awesome way that is to start the week … Here is a prayer I would like to share with you today.



May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.
~ancient Tibetan Buddhist blessing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe in the power of prayer.