Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's working ... Magnesium

Well I finally got a hold of some Magnesium for Michael and I to try and ... it is working!

Started last week taking 500 mg at night before going to bed. We've been sleeping the night away ever since. Other great news is that Michael is off of the Melatonin he's been taking for the past couple weeks. I am relieved - just didn't feel right to be getting stuck on one solution.

More good news - Also noticing that he has had fewer migraines over the past week. Another symptom of MG deficiency - besides fatigue - is headaches.

For more information click here. To order Magnesium Supplements for yourself, or your sleepless one, click here & go to the Amazon store.

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

There is a wonderful book that I discovered a few weeks ago by Caroline Dean. It is about the Magnesium Miracle. I have had the book just a short time but it looks like I have had it longer.

Adeline said...

Seen an advertisement for Memory Foam mattress pad on this site and I remembered how much better I slept when I used one in the past. Went out and purchased one and some of my aches and pains have gone away, the aches that are left are not as severe.
Thank you to the wonderful person who gave me a pet-sitting job to allow me to splurge on myself. A good night’s sleep is priceless.