Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playtime and the energizing power of F-U-N.

I keep a pack of Sonia Choquette's "Trust Your Vibes" Intuition cards on my desktop. Most days I pull a card and weave its suggestion into my daily routine. Just now I pulled the "Play" card. How appropriate. How energizing!

Last night I played. My husband and I went bowling. Neither of us scored over 100 but we had a blast. The bowling alley had special, romantic, Friday night lighting and a DJ who played 80's dance tunes. We danced and pitched and guttered and giggled.


Then we drove a block and saw the new Star Trek movie. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

Today I bounced out of bed early and ran off to the Farmer's Market with a girlfriend. We pinched and poked fruits and veggies then drove around looking at historic homes for sale, visualizing ourselves living in them and sighing ...

All this playtime and friendtime has me bipping and bopping - running high-energy, high vibes and high fun.


How do you play?
What will you play at over this weekend? Will you spend funtime, playtime with a special friend? Do share. I am always open for new ideas! Hugs to you! Viveca

No comments: