Friday, May 29, 2009

ARGG & Ahhhhh with Magma Plus Greens


The ARGG part of this post has to do with the price I paid and the time I wasted to get my Magma Plus.

I shop for my supplements 99.9% of the time through eVits. Whenever I buy elsewhere I pay more. This week I bought Green Foods "Magma Plus" for $20.57. I could-have-paid $17.88 AND not wasted time in traffic AND waiting to be checked out.


Now for the ahhhhh part that goes with my wand!

I am diligently working to UP my alkaline-forming fruits and veggies. Why? Fatigue is a major symptom associated with an overly acidic diet and I want to feel my best. I also want my stressed out, carnivore husband to feel his best! Stress makes our bodies more acidic also.
Anyhuuu - "The" goal is to consume 80% alkaline-forming fruits & veggies and 20% acid-forming foods. As you can imagine, the acid forming foods tend to be delicious (fudge, breads, meats, dairy) and the alkaline selections, splashed with olive oil, lemon and a dash of salt, tend to "grow on you."

I've been struggling.

Then a health mentor told me about an easy way to up the good stuff called ... Magma Plus. SHIZam! One heaping tablespoon and I am almost at my goal. It also gives me a healthy buzzzzz. This helps me come in around 60 (alkaline) and 40 (acid) in my diet which is a huge improvement.
Get a jar for yourself. Magma Plus by Green Foods

Is now a good time to stock up on any other energy-boosting products? Shipping is free for orders under 5lbs or more than $70. I hit both easily - you can too. Here is my daily supplement list.

No comments: