Sunday, February 25, 2007

Super Women - Speed vs. Spirit

When I am in Super Woman mode I depend on speed and illusions. I imagine because I am on the lam, without a quiet moment to connect with spirit, that I am actually accomplishing something great.

Denial is not a river in Egypt as my bro likes to tell me. Items checked off of long "To Do" lists do not make a super life - they make a super exhausting life. Been there - done that.

When I am in Real Woman mode, I rely on spirit and act on intuitive hunches & the revelations that come to me in the seconds I hang between sleep & awakening. When I am in Real Woman mode I accomplish MORE in LESS time and it is "what matters most" vs. "whatever." No one puts it better than David Essel, Author, Slow Down - The Fastest Way to Get Everything You Want. Click here to meet David and tune into our interview.

No comments: