Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Super Women Push - Real Women Pray

When the Super Woman bug bites, my knee jerk reaction is to try harder, push harder, run faster, do more, try this, manipulate that ... Used to think it was because I was so smart that I had so many ways to overcome!

Now I recognize that kind of urgency and all those options as fear powered by monkey mind.

Instead of doing more I take that heart pounding as a sign I need to pray more. And, today is shaping up to be one of those days ...

Here are a couple of my favorite prayers:

Relax, let go, Let God.

*
Tasbim Sunset/Sunrise Chant shared by Dana Ludeking

May the Love and the Light and the Healing Energies Please Come to me.
May the Love and the Light and the Healing Energies Please Come surround me.
May the Love and the Light and the Healing Energies Please Flow Through Me.
May the Love and the Light and the Healing Energies Heal all those around me.

No comments: