Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Befriend Your Body with The Fatigue Be Gone Guide!

"When a friend's at hand you will see the light ... when your friends are there then everything's all right ..." -Elton John, "Friends"
I love my friends and totally "get" how important friendship is to my health, wealth and well-being. I have a couple "best" friends then about a dozen "close" friends. Until recently I did not count myself on either list -- but, thank goodness, that has changed.

The old me used to make sure my husband, mother and friends were eating well, taking their supplements and getting their exercise while I missed another meal, another day of Complex B and was too busy for even a twenty minute walk ... My journey recovering from fatigue changed all that. I had to change - I had to be good as good to me as I was to everyone - anyone else.

Can you relate? Most tired women can ... (how do you think we get that way?!)

Good news. It isn't hard to learn how to befriend your body, mind and spirit. That is exactly what I show you how to do in the Fatigue Be Gone! Jumpstart e-Guide. Click here to learn more and to start getting your groove back - TODAY.

No comments: