Friday, March 02, 2007

re-Energizing Tip - Break Your Fast Right

After we wake up & after that big glass of hydrating H20 and between lunch there is this event called breakfast. The old me used to drink my water through it. Oh about 1/2 a pot of coffee was all I needed.

Adrenal fatigue cured that bad habit. Now I start my day with the Blueberry Oatmeal Energize and that is how I feel - energized! And alert, satisfied and ready for anything.
Click here for the recipe and see if it doesn't give you a boost up on your day.

Feel like a piece of burnt toast throughout the day? Or maybe your brains feel like scrambled eggs? You might be suffering from adrenal fatigue. Take our free Fatigue Questionnaire at http://fatiguebegone.com/tired_woman_quiz.htm to discover the true causes of fatigue.

No comments: