Thursday, September 06, 2007

10 Ways to Boost Your Energy TODAY.

1. How do you break-your-fast?
2. Just Say No.
3. Get help. Don't be shy.
4. Turn it off.

I remember the first time I heard the term "News Fast." I was reading an Andrew Weil book and I did a double take. What? A day without news? A day without boiling over something someone did or did not do. A day without worrying about strangers or taking on a new cause. A day without EXTRA guilt, stress, sadness and strife. What a concept. Am I permitted?

T.V., radio, Internet, e-mail, blackberries, newspapers, telephones ... yes it comes at us fast from everywhere but we can just say no - not today.

Ahhhhhhhh. Feeling more relaxed just thinking about it. Imagine how good it will feel when you actually do it. Twenty-four hours of peace. Twenty-four hours of keeping the focus on your precious present, on yourself and YOUR life.

I like it. You will too.

No comments: