Sunday, September 02, 2007

EFT ends Insomnia for Terry

I have been meaning to post this tip from Terry Hernon MacDonald, the founder of http://www.happygirlmusing.com/ -- If you are suffering from insomnia maybe you can relate to what T. shares and try EFT for yourself. And, if you have a tip or technique that is helping you sleep tight -- do share.

If you're having trouble sleeping, I can relate.

After my mother died, I woke up in the middle of the night for 13 straight months with panic attacks. My sister said it was time I "got a prescription," but, fearing long-term side effects, I made a decision to avoid drugs.

I read somewhere about EFT being an effective, drug-free solution to physical and emotional problems and arranged to meet with Alison Held, an EFT practitioner in my area. Amazingly, after just one session with her, I slept through the night and continued to sleep through the night.

The great thing about EFT is that it's simple. It doesn't involve equipment. You can use on yourself, or with a friend or a practitioner. EFT has helped people lose weight, end migraines, enjoy restful sleep, and much more. I consider it a small miracle.

No comments: