1. How do you break-your-fast?
2. Just Say No.
3. Get help. Don't be shy.
Do you know that saying, "Pride goeth before the fall?"
I don't know about you, but I have been far to slow to ask for help. Somewhere I learned that needing help was a sign of weakness. So ... I had to do it all by myself. It is exhausting to take on the world and to take on activities that didn't suit my personality or style.
If I knew then what I know now I would have let go - hired out and kept it a whole lot simplier!
Here are a few of my favorite pit-stops for support. Send me yours ...
1. Hire an organization professional at http://www.onlineorganizing.com/ (Also has excellent "how to" products.)
2. Get expert relationship advice. Nothing is more exhausting than an unhealthy relationship. Whether it is their fault or yours doesn't matter, You, yes YOU, need to get the help you need. Visit GetReadyforLove.com. Tune into an expert and a topic that can help.
3. Figure out your best "style" and go for it! I'm a "hare." In other words, I am an idea person who thrives on coming up with fun and creative ideas to launches or promote just about anything. That is what energizes me. What I don't like is the tedium of follow through -- talk about fatigue! Click here to take the "Hots" Test. It is short and sweet.
4. Connect with others. You don't have to do anything all by yourself. There are groups to help you with just about anything. Click here and see if you don't find just what you need right now at "You Are Not Alone" http://www.fatiguebegone.com/youarenotalone