Monday, July 16, 2007

Addiction Related Fatigue

Being driven by your own addiction OR living with the addiction problems of another is exhausting emotionally, physically, spiritually and financially. I know 'cause I did both!

I didn't think I was an addict. It was him. Then I got help and uncovered my addiction to fixing him and over working and over doing most areas of my life. The 'ol takes one to one a.k.a. if you spot it you got it!

You can get a healthy perspective on this topic at one of my favorite watering holes for Internet interviews, Heal Yourself Talk Radio. Click here to tune into the Jack Singer Show hosted by Rebecca White. I also recommend you listen into the "Nice Girls Interview" with the authors of Anxious to Please 7 Revolutionary Practices for the Chronically Nice.


Know this -- You are not alone even if you feel that way. The shame that goes with addictions is isolating BUT trying to solve the unsolvable all alone does-not-work. Click here for resources and connections.

No comments: