Sunday, July 22, 2007

Teamwork - Who is on your team?

If we were meant to go it alone, we'd be alone. Instead we share this space called Earth with millions and millions ...

My point is - get support from those "in the know" IF you want to feel better - FAST.

Last week I added a personal trainer to my team. My gym offered a free health evaluation and 3 free sessions. It took me a year to take them up on this offer. Why? Because I am used to going it alone. Asking for help showed weakness. (Where did I pick up that energy sucking attitude?)

Long story short - now I know which machines to use and I have a "plan" to build my strength, bones, curves - you name it.

And I found out that I am in EXCELLENT physical shape!

Two years ago I could barely get off a couch or walk - stroll for half and hour. I was tired all the time and slept as much as I could. Little by little - habit by habit - I have rebuilt my mind, body and spirit. That exam was a great validation.

I am not bragging. I am encouraging you to keep chipping away whatever is dragging you down and to keep on trucking, learning, asking and growing until you get your miracle health ...

Don't forget that there is an easy-8-Step program to help you get started NOW.
Learn more about the Fatigue Be Gone e-Guide by clicking here.

No comments: